Tuesday, January 22, 2013

I have the power to be happy

I dont know why, but i always end up focusing on all the bad things in my life. Ive kinda been known for my mood swing and anger issues...but im getting sick of it. I dont want to be known for my hate anymore. My amazing boyfriend has brought a light in my world that is showing me...that i dont have tonhateneveryone! Omg! What?! So..... There it is. It isnt exactly easy though.. I still see life as pointless. Which makes keeping my relationship very difficult... But in the end..i need to remember that its worth it. He treats me like a princess, yeah he may not fully understand me at times and he may frustrate me...but he loves me. He really does. I know that he does. I can work on things with him because he makes me so happy. Going a day without seeing him is almost torturous... Most of our problems could be solved if i could just calm down... But thats where he doesnt understand how near impossible that seems for me. I just need to remember that. I also need to get another job. I love my job but i am just not getting enough hours! If i had something to distract me more i think i wouldnt put so much importance on seeing my bf as much as possible. That will be tested this weekend when i have to work saturday and he doesn't.

No comments: